REDOX - Stereo Reverb
Next-generation stereo algorithmic reverb processor.
Reverb is the key to bringing out the best is so many sounds, and this is especially true with electronic music production where we often start off with excessively dry signals. REDOX is designed from the ground up to be a companion for electronic musicians and producers looking for a universal reverb solution for both studio and stage. With a fast and intuitive user interface, great metering, and a wide range of algorithm types, REDOX is ready to impressive you with its sonic flexibility.
REDOX is part of our new line of power desktop music machines designed to offer studio-grade effects in rugged, portable units. Designed to complement synths, drum machines, DJ tools and computer-based audio interfaces, REDOX integrates perfectly into the modern studio or performance setup.
REDOX Specs and Features: (preliminary)
- Stereo algorithmic reverb with high dynamic range processing
- Many reverb algorithms to choose fron, including:
- Kilpatrick Audio's signature Lush Puppy algorithms great for fast synths, drums and guitar
- Smooth hall types perfect for vocals and ambient sounds
- Classic recreations of traditional digital algorithms from the 1970s and 1980s
- many more in development!
- Adjustable predelay up to 200ms
- Pristine analog audio front-end with 24 bit converters
- High dynamic-range floating point signal processing
- Low-latency signal processing of less than 1ms
- High-quality LCD screen shows settings and metering
- Quick-access parameter controls for predelay, filter and size
- Dedicated MOD button allows algorithm-specific live modulation or modification of the sound
- 1/4" line audio jacks using Neutrik connectors
- MIDI control of all functions via USB or DIN MIDI
- Internal memory for storage of up to 99 presets
- 5V USB powered - great for portable use
- Dimensions, weight and more details coming soon
Price and Availability
Available May 2018
Estimated retail price TBD