KVEdit Web Edition
Control Mapper for Virtue USB Modules
- This program uses WebMidi to communicate with your module. Currently only Chrome and Opera browsers are supported.
- This program sends SYSEX messages which may require special permission on some browsers. You must enable SYSEX support in your browser settings. Make sure you reload the page and agree to the pop-up message.
- Using this program will overwrite whatever settings are stored in your module.
- Please close all other programs which are using MIDI ports otherwise they may not be available here.
- This program has no warranty! But if you have problems with it on your browser / computer, please contact us and we will try to fix it.
- Select the device type you wish to edit.
- Select the MIDI IN and MIDI OUT ports connected to the device.
- If you don't see the MIDI ports listed press Rescan or restart the browser.
- Once the module is detected the current settings will be shown.
- Editing a control will cause the settings to be sent to the module automatically.
- The module must be powered off and then on for the stored settings to take effect.